What is Care INC?
Care INC (Care In the Name of Christ) is a collaborative project uniting churches and agencies in the greater Fond du Lac area to more effectively assist those in need.
Our mission: To share and embody God’s love in Christ through transforming lives
- Witness to God’s love as Christian communities working together
- Utilize the gifts and talents of the Christian Community (Individuals and Churches)in assisting those in need.
- Empower and assist people in meeting their own needs
- Invite people to a closer walk with God
- Deepen our skills and abilities to serve those in need (training and reflection)
What do we do?
Care INC offers two primary services to the community:
– we direct clients to local resources that can help meet their needs
– we connect clients to mentors who can help with Finances, Employment and Education
Care INC also provides support to partner churches
- By connecting the skills and resources of the people in our congregations with needs in the community
- By working to boost the effectiveness and efficiency of our community outreach by avoiding duplication and competition among resource providers
- By working to identify and address needs that are unmet by current ministries and agencies, and working collaboratively to meet them, to the extent we can.
- By providing methods for churches and agencies to share information on the ways we are assisting in the community.
Who is Care INC?
Care INC is supported by many volunteers; from our Intake Coordinator to our mentoring network, to our church representatives as well as those from local agencies.